Leverkusen attacker Amine Adli explains decision against Bavaria

Amine Adli has explained why he decided against a change to FC Bayern München in the summer and instead changed to Bayer Leverkusen.

"It's not easy to say no to Bavaria Munich," said the Frenchman in the interview with Sport1. Adli was changing from the FC Toulouse to the Werkself before the ongoing season for 7.5 million euros. Previously, the 21-year-old was also traded at the German record champion.

In Leverkusen, he simply saw better chances for playing time. "Besides, the coach spoke a lot with me. I felt a good spirit, so I went to Leverkusen," said Adli.

Nevertheless, it was "no simple decision". "I talked a lot with my adviser and my family. Ultimately, I had to make a decision and decided for Bayer Leverkusen," he explained.

ADLI comes to 22 assignments in the Bundesliga and six in the Europa League in the current season. There are four goals and two assists in these. "I made a good choice," he said.

Bayer Leverkusen: Beste Jugendarbeit der Liga! | Analyse Articles and videos about the topic * FC Bayern Munich - Hamburg Towers | Bbl Highlights * Bavaria-talent Vidovic: He enthuses from Messi and let the FCB flash * Confirmed: "Great Interest" to FCB Talent * The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn - Register now!

Despite his important role in the squad, he has a lot to learn: "I still have to work on the timing on the field, at my degree and the last pass."

Comments