Hertha BSC: Lars Windhorst Busied at the basic conference

BUSINESS INSIDER: Zwangsversteigerung? Windhorst soll Beteiligung an Hertha BSC verpfändet haben On top of that, two fans had a banner on which Windhorst's portrait was painted via. Others shouted "Windhorst out!".

Investor Lars Windhorst was greatly assaulted by followers existing at the general meeting of the Bundesliga club Hertha BSC.

When the 45-year-old started his speech at the occasion on Sunday, he was repeatedly disturbed by whistles and boos.

" Whether a lot of likes it or otherwise: I am below as a bulk proprietor. Windhorst-that doesn't operate in reality. You can not vote as well as my shares are not for sale," said Windhorst, against whom there were also disrespects.

Later on the entrepreneur included: "I don't go away. This is not possible whatsoever, next 10, twenty years."

Windhorst "wants to do every little thing we can to rise"

Windhorst had actually entered Hertha with his tennor group in 2019 and had invested 375 million euros.

" I knew that the situation with Mr. Gegenbauer would be extremely challenging and also I attack my tongue for 2 years," claimed Windhorst.

Ever since, the Berliners have played three times versus relegation, as well as the relegation in relegation as well as most of the financial investment have actually simply been consumed.

You can not vote and also my shares are not for sale," claimed Windhorst, against whom there were also insults.

Windhorst likewise assured new money for the future and created his vision. That is my goal," claims Windhorst: "I only stand for one direction: every little thing to do that we come up."

Most recently, Windhorst created a sensation when he asked for the resignation of the after that Head Of State Werner Gegenbauer in March at "Bild-TV". The one had surrendered last Tuesday.

Windhorst additionally guaranteed new cash for the future and also formulated his vision. "I want that is the only objective that Hertha BSC will be incredibly successful. That is my goal," states Windhorst: "I only represent one instructions: everything to do that we come up."

Comments